Film Industry: I, Daniel Blake

 1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

independent cinema used a low budget and a hollywood blockbuster is a mad amount of money being used to publish it.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
it is a independent film

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
I, Daniel Blake is a 2016 drama film written by Paul Laverty and directed by Ken Loach. its important as he has a good reputation

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign and how they targeted their audience.
Film marketing
billboards
merch
badges

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?
badges

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
£2Million

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Black Widow?
getting better recognies stars and directors.

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
yes as their budget was £2Million and made £11Million back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines: Tatler CSP

coursework : statement of intent (new)

Doctor Who: Audience and Industry blog tasks